Working with hundreds of clients over the years, I’ve learned these 2 things are often true:
- Clients aren’t always sure what they are buying or what to ask for when it comes to their websites
- Clients are eager to learn new digital skills and want to do more in-house
This training is designed to help marketing teams manage their websites proactively and responsibly, so they keep pace with their audience and continue to produce results.
Benefits of in-house UX training
Providing your marketing team this valuable digital skill-set has many benefits:
- Do more in-house and reallocate digital budgets to more technical, complex projects
- Maintain and grow your website in a planned, strategic way
- Have better conversations with your website vendors and buy digital services more confidently and effectively
- Improve on-site conversions: sales, downloads, registrations, etc.
- Give customers a more consistent, satisfying user experience
- And, your team gains a mentor
UX training customized for you
The UX curriculum is tailored based on the size of your team and their current skill-sets. It’s comprised of these areas, essential to providing a great UX to your customers:
- User experience
- Search engine optimization
- Content strategy
- Writing for the web
- User research
The program consists of workshop-style training to gain a foundation in each of the areas above. With my guidance, your team will apply these new skills to your website, and identify what’s working, what isn’t, and new opportunities.
Over the course of 2-6 months, all findings will be compiled into a roadmap to guide your digital growth over the coming year.
Contact me for a quote
Do you want to improve your team’s ability to manage and grow your website?Get In Touch